What's going on in our boroughs...
It's been an extraordinarily busy first half to the year.
Filming in our boroughs has never been busier, both in terms of production companies wanting our borough space to film and photograph in; along with our own work promoting our boroughs fantastically diverse filming locations.
We've had everyone from "Skyfall" in Lambeth, "Fast and the Furious" in Tower Hamlets and "The Secret History of Our Streets" in Islington show keen interest in the sights we've got on offer. Plus short films, photographers and students thriving on our unique private locations and council space.
Here's a tiny snippet of some of the things we're working on in our boroughs and private locations...
- The BBC's adaptation of the fantastic William Boyd novel "Restless"
- Nick Frost gets his Salsa on in the upcoming "Cuban Fury"
- Sally Potter's "Bomb" delves into a teenage world embroiled in the 'ban the bomb' movement in England in the 1960's
- Kudos/HBO espionage drama "Hunted" (previously 'Nemesis'): watch the teaser trailer here.
- "Episodes" brought Sean, Beverly and Matt back for more of their awkward love triangle sitcom.
- 1930's glamour and thrills come to life in the form of Stephen Poliakoff's "Dancing on the Edge".
- Anna Friel joins Steve Coogan in Michael Winterbottom's "King of Soho"
- Eric Bana and Rebecca Hall have been shooting legal drama "Closed"
- Jason Stratham stars in the gangland thriller "Hummingbird"
- Plan B and Ray Winstone have been busy making our streets a safer place in "The Sweeney"
- and Plan B also shot the gritty "iLL MANORS".
Its a tiny summary of what we're working on, but we're excited to be helping out with these projects and bringing top class tallent and entertainment to our boroughs.
Here's to a jam packed second half to 2012, keep in touch and let us know how we can help with your future shoot or help promote your current masterpiece!